1. Fighter World respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy,confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you whenyou use our website www.fighterworld.com.au, our mobile application, QR Tour and other onlineproducts and services ("Fighter World Inc. Online Services"), when you contact our Manager, ShopAssistants or when you otherwise interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
4. The Fighter World Inc. Manager acts as the Data Protection Officer and is contactable at:
- PO Box 15, RAAF BASE WILLIAMTOWN NSW 2314
- +61 2 4965 1810
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Information you provide to us
5. We collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
- your full name and contact information,
- your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details when making payments other than EFTPOS (if required),
- any information necessary to fulfil special requests (tour and visitor preferences, catering, etc.),
- your reviews, feedback and opinions about our displays, products and services,
- information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems and other security systems, and
- any other personal data you choose to provide to us. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Fighter World Inc. Online Services 6. When you access or use Fighter World Inc. Online Services, we may automatically collect personal data about you, including:
- Log Information: We may collect system log information about your use of Fighter World Inc. Online Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Fighter World Inc. Online Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device's wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. You can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve Fighter World Inc. Online Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Fighter World Inc. Online Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see our Cookies Policy below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
7. We may also obtain personal data from other partners such as accommodation sites and from public sources and combine that with information we collect through Fighter World Inc. Online Services where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
9. We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
10. For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
- process, confirm, provide and charge for booking arrangements including catering from the Fighter World Caf� and external caterers and any other goods and services provided by Fighter World Inc.,
- provide you with access to the content on Fighter World Inc. Online Services, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services; and
- administer, and disclose the winner of, contests and lucky draw competitions conducted by us or on our behalf.
11. For our legitimate commercial interests, in order to:
- understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalised level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so,
- provide privileges, benefits and services to you, process applications for and administermembership programmes, verify and validate your ability to access and use certainproducts, services and information,
- monitor your use of Fighter World Inc. Online Services and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of Fighter World Inc. Online Services in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Site and our services, understand your preferences, display customised content to you on Fighter World Inc. Online Services which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems,
- conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurancesurveys to improve our product and services, and
- provide for the safety and security of visitors.
12. To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject:
- meet legal and regulatory requirements and administer general record keeping.
13. Use of information based on your consent:
- facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, includingsending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and pushnotifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same ,
- we may use special categories of data. But we will only do so if we have received yourconsent thereto; and
- for any other purposes for which we have your consent.
Overseas Transfers of Your Personal Data
14. Your personal data will not be transferred to or stored at any overseas locations.
15. From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. Facebook) information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our displays, products and services, news about upcoming events, satisfaction surveys, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent.
16. You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting Fighter World Inc. in accordance with the section ?Your Rights and Contact Us? below. If you opt out of these communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your reservations and bookings, unless we are prohibited from doing so by applicable laws.
Retention of Personal Data
Our Commitment to Data Security
18. We have in place reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of personal data, and to act at all times in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
19. We cannot guarantee that Fighter World Inc. Online Services will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Children and Minors
20. Except where required by local laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our Site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
21. If you are in the EU, our online services are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are at least 13 but under the age of 16, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before giving us any personal data about yourself.
Third Party Sites
Your Rights and Contact Us
23. You are entitled to the following rights:
- right of access to the personal data we hold about you,
- right of rectification,
- right to erasure,
- right to restrict data processing,
- right to object against profiling and
- your personal right to data portability.
24. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your personal data entirely. To make these requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, or would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, please contact our Data Protection Officer at one of the communications addresses listed in para5.
Fighter World Cookies Policy
3. If you not wish to accept cookies in respect of your use of this Site, you should stop using the Site, or turn off your cookies (see paragraph 4), but this may affect the functionality of the Site.
What this Cookies Policy Covers
This Cookies Policy sets out:
what a cookie is (paragraph 2);
an overview of the cookies we use (paragraph 3);
what you can do if you do not agree to the use of the cookies (paragraph 4); and
further information about cookies in general (paragraph 5).
What is a Cookie?
Cookies Used on the Site
4. We use several different types of cookies. In particular, we use the following:
First party cookies:
Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site. This helps to support security and basic functionality of the Site. These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our Site, so if you block these cookies we cannot guarantee your use or the security of our Site during your visit.
Third party cookies:
Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of our visitors and the usage of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide you the best user experience. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
By way of example, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on our Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses "performance cookies" and "targeting cookies" to analyse how you use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, this website uses Google Analytics with the expansion '_anonymizeIp()' which means that Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union.
If you do not accept the use of these cookies, we cannot guarantee how our Site will perform for you.
5. Some of these aresession cookieswhich are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. These are deleted at the end of your browsing session. Others arepersistent cookieswhich remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. These cookies help us identify you as a unique user (by storing a randomly generated number).
Control Your Cookie Settings
6. We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time. You can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete our cookies using your internet browser settings. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them ?trusted websites? in your internet browser. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
- Internet Explorer:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
The above instructions on browser settings are relevant when you use or access our website www.fighterworld.com.au
7. The following link contains further information about cookies:
8. In addition, a guide to online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at:
9. We may change this Cookies Policy from time to time by posting the updated version of the policy on the Fighter World Inc. web site. Please check this Site periodically to be informed of any changes.
If you have any questions about the cookies used on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org